typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Ceci Moss <ceci_moss AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Rip It Up
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:00:00 -0800 (PST)

I really like the way you began the article. I haven't
yet picked up the Reynolds book, even though I've been
meaning too.
You should check out the Voigt/465 show I did this
past Tuesday. I had a few technical problems (par
usual in the shithole known as EVR) but I think it
went alright. It's 95% music.
I wear your scarf all the time (I named it "Oatmeal")!
Ceci

--- Deborah Giattina <spaceistheplace AT hotmail.com>