typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Fw: the Slits Reunion 2006

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: WWWhatsup <joly AT dti.net>
  • To: "Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)" <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Fw: the Slits Reunion 2006
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:15:14 -0500

For those of you unfamiliar with Mr O'Connor, he is the somewhat
unconventional
promoter responsible for much of the Brooklyn scene of a couple of years
back, prior
to his removal to his current station, Berlin.

His shows were some of the more impromptu, crazy, and enjoyable events I've
ever attended.

He should be good match for the girls.

joly

WWWhatsup NYC