typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] mp3s

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Simon Caslaw <simecaz AT blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] mp3s
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:39:21 +0100

...it's a pleasure. That's the only Petticoats track I have, so thanks to others who sent some more. That was from a John Peel show with sessions from Crass and repeated Adam And The Ants circa 1980. (Anyone know the broadcast date?)

From The Delta 5 in session, You
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MY0TRJE5LBLT0W5NOT2PDNX4G

Any news about the reissue?

Hoorah and Bravo to whoever had the Petticoats' I'm Free track. I hastily downloaded it and listened to it intently. Amazing. Got any more and where did you get it?