typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "dan palmer" <dan.palmer AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: "Daniel Selzer" <danselzer AT yahoo.com>, "Adele Bertei" <bushtetras AT yahoo.com>, <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:11:25 +0100

I've just realised that I typed 'Robert Rental,' rather than 'Robert Crash,' in my previous message (and I think I may have put 'Robert Normal' in my post a while back). Sorry for all the mistakes, but if they will persist with these made-up names...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Selzer" <danselzer AT yahoo.com>