typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Daniel Selzer <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Adele Bertei <bushtetras AT yahoo.com>, typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- Adele Bertei <bushtetras AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hoorah and Bravo to whoever had the Petticoats' I'm
> Free track. I hastily downloaded it and listened to
> it intently. Amazing. Got any more and where did
> you get it?

I didn't send it, but here's Normal from a CD burn of
the Instant Pop Classics bootleg. The other tracks
from the compilation Calvin mentioned, I have
somewhere and will try to dig them out. They're pretty
different, I remember them being electronic, or at
least have drum machines, and I remember loving them.

anyway, Normal can be downloaded for the time being
at:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JXHQECR9CD933LQW93M69SR3H

-dan selzer
acute records