spinix-users - Re: Installing without a CDROM

spinix-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Spinix Users List

  • From: Joseph Spainhour <spainhou AT coastalnet.com>
  • To: Spinix Users List <spinix-users AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Installing without a CDROM
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:45:43 -0500 (EST)

Ben,
I have not tried compressing the image lately, but the last time
I did, I only got a very small diff in size. I did not think it was
worth the time it takes to compress it for the small gain.
If you would be interested, I could come up with a sort of
subscription. Then, everytime I have a new release, I would mail you
the cd.

Joseph