sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] no virtual console with kernel 2.6.1

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: yann gouy <yann_gouy AT yahoo.fr>
  • To: sm-users <sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] no virtual console with kernel 2.6.1
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:28:26 +0100 (CET)

After a good sleep, I've found out the problem:
ppdev was needed for the kernel.

Is there a good practice to check whether an option is
enable in the kernel? else a 'grep' should fit.

I believe it should go in PRE_INSTALL to trigger for a
kernel recompilation.

regards
Yann

--- Ondra Tomecka <otom7630 AT lucy.troja.mff.cuni.cz> a