sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Problem with cvs casting of cdrdao

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "Jose Bernardo Silva" <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>
  • To: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Problem with cvs casting of cdrdao
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:49:13 +0000

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:40:32 -0600, John T Copeland wrote
> I tried casting the cvs version of cdrdao and got all kinds of
> errors. I looked on the Wiki to see if there were any particular
> steps to cast from cvs and found none. Are there any special
> preparation/procedures other than installing cvs? JohnC

Well, I just tried casting it, and it failed with a tar error?! What errors
are you getting, and which version of sorcery are you using, devel or stable?

Btw, the errors I'm getting are due to attempts to change ownership of two
files:

scsilib/RULES/ip32-irix-gcc.rul
tar: scsilib/RULES/ip32-irix-gcc.rul: Cannot change ownership to uid 405, gid
100: No such file or directory
scsilib/RULES/ip20-irix-gcc.rul
tar: scsilib/RULES/ip20-irix-gcc.rul: Cannot change ownership to uid 405, gid
100: No such file or directory

Have the options that are passed to tar been changed?

---
Jose Bernardo B R Silva | Source Mage GNU/Linux Section Guru
jbernardo AT sourcemage.org | http://www.sourcemage.org
http://counter.li.org #245602
http://cosmos.oninetspeed.pt/jose.bernardo
jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com