sm-users - Re: [SM-Users] Network Question

sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Sourcemage Users List

  • From: "John Lowell" <johnlowell AT ameritech.net>
  • To: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • Cc: sm-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Users] Network Question
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 14:39:25 -0400

Did I read your first line right? Did you write RTFM? Knowing what RTFM
means, particularly what the F in it means, pal, you need to know that I put
up with being addressed like that zero times. I really don't need this
distro, ace, so if you have any interest in growth around here, at least
growth coming from this direction, you'll need to learn how to address me
with courtesy and respect. If I recall, I was the person that brought to
your attention the fact that you'd been defaced last night. I need Read The
F****** Manual from you? I don't think so.

John Lowell