sm-spell-submit - Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Mail List or Bug Report? . . .

sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Submit list for new spells

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: jason AT flattfamily.com
  • Cc: sm-spell-submit AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Spell-Submit] Mail List or Bug Report? . . .
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:48:28 -0400

I believe that if we somehow put the listing of spells (http://codex.sourcemage.org/listing.html) on a wiki page, this page would be the best place to have a warning that new versions are available. Having this in Bugzilla will simply pollute the database, because most of it would become version updates.

Jason Flatt wrote:

After thinking about this for a while, I've come to the conclusion that the announcements should really be creating bugs rather than going to a mail list. I'm not even sure it is possible, but I thought I'd post a message and see if anyone had anything more enlightened to offer.