sm-grimoire - Re: [SM-Grimoire] Gnome section - Updating to Beta.

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: Geoffrey Derber <gderber AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: "Jeremy A. Kolb" <jkolb AT brandeis.edu>, sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Grimoire] Gnome section - Updating to Beta.
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:19:09 -0500

I thought the whole idea of removing the development grimoire tarballs
was so we could do this sort of thing for testing.

I see no difference from what I am doing from what was just recently
done with the init system. The updates will either go in now or in 10
days or so when the official release is scheduled. This just give me a
chance to start getting the spells updated and into the development
grimoire to start the process of the update to gnome 2.4. I did the same
thing just before the gnome 2.2 release.

If you are that worried about update that I think are safe to put into
the development grimoire then you should be using the test grimoire.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook