sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Announcing stable-0.61 (20150217) chroot image release
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 15:21:38 +0300

Thanks, you're right. There was a typo in the packaging command, which
led to missing smgl grimoire section in the x86_64 tarballs.

I've repackaged them right now, and they're being reuploaded. So the
tarballs will be available pretty soon, but you can download them from
my mirror directly:

http://www.sourcemage.ru/image/official/

--
Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>