sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Robin Cook <rcook AT wyrms.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:03:14 -0500

I haven't been looking at it as I generally don't run KDE or very many
QT programs. But I don't think it should have been removed. We don't
remove gtk+ or gtk+2 just because gtk+3 is out. The only way it should
have been removed is if it was verified that all the spells that just
depend on qt-x11 work with the qt4 compatibility.

CuZnDragon
Robin Cook