sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde3 removal from grimoire
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:53:44 +0200

As I didn't get any feedback I'll start removing all the spells that depend on
qt-x11. Including those which have mandatory dependencies on pyqt and clam
(annotator, clam-networkeditor, smstools, luma, mnemosyne and pykde).

More information at wiki page:
http://www.sourcemage.org/projects/grimoire/wiki/Devel-kde3_removal

regards