sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] The Great E-mails: part 5 (Conclusion)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] The Great E-mails: part 5 (Conclusion)
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:48:59 +0200

I agree with David. As far as the proposals go, I support the one(s) that
loose the restrictions. Function before form.

As I said many a time, I don't like cosmetic changes, especially when they
are
mixed with real changes in commits. That DEPENDS backslash/&& alignment is
problematic in this case - one configure flag changes its length and
potentially the whole file needs to be reformatted.

LP
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org