sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear fellow mages I'm bailing out.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear fellow mages I'm bailing out.
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 16:28:35 -0700

Hey Ivan,

Sorry to see you go, but you provide hope that you'll be returning
"eventually." :)

I spend an hour or so a day, some of that at work. I wish I could spend
more time on SMGL, but other priorities keep me busy. :( I've found the
best way to spend time on SMGL is to have on Task to do and work on only
that. Such as, if you have several updates to do and a broken package,
pick only one to work on. If you finish that one and still have time,
pick one other. Don't worry about the others, just the one you're
working on. If you're worried you might forget, file a bug (and assign
it to yourself if you're sure you'll eventually have time ;)).

-sandalle

http://eric.sandall.us/ | http://counter.li.org/ #196285