sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear fellow mages I'm bailing out.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Dear fellow mages I'm bailing out.
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 14:08:46 +0100

Goodbye and thanks for all the work you've done! Don't forget that every
contribution counts, however small you may think it is.

The only thing that really bothers me about your mail are your failures. Next
time in similar circumstances report them as bugs (this is project-agnostic),
so more people know that they exist and more people can help resolve them. Or
put more plainly: it is hard enough to kill a ninja by yourself*, but even a
group will have a hard time if they can't see it. :)

LP
* excuse me if I make invalid assumptions about your combat skills
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org