sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Release of 0.10.0-test1 ISO

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Release of 0.10.0-test1 ISO
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:55:29 -0500

Quoting Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>:
Free...

Anyway show me a craptop that lacks any normal ethernet port... I haven't
yet seen any... Hence why I have my doubts about wifi support on the iso in
the first place...

There is some irony to demanding freedom, and then denying others the right to have what they want/need.

It is quite irritating to have to hunt down an ethernet cable in some situations. And it may be enough to turn someone away from us in favor of something else that works right out of the box.

It wouldn't hurt anything or anyone to have it on there. The space argument is lame, IMHO, and it certainly would make installing on my laptop substantially simpler.

--
David Kowis
| www.ronpaul2008.com | www.sourcemage.org |