sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] European Meeting 17th-24th August: Need feedback
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:57:16 -0400

Thomas Orgis (thomas-forum AT orgis.org) wrote [08.07.04 03:44]:
> Will be we able to show off the fresh new ISO? That'd be great for
> attracting users.
> In that case, I indeed would like to help getting it ready for
> different archs.

That depends on what you mean by "the fresh new ISO". If you mean a new
stable, I can't guarantee it will be ready by then (since I'm not sure
how many things will need to get ironed out before we hit stable again).
If you just mean the ISO I am working on right now, then it will
definitely be out before August (the only reason it isn't out right now
is because I am having problems with getting init to start up without
dying when control transfers from the ISO's initrd to the real ISO
filesystem).

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage