sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alexander Tsamutali <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:08:26 +0500

В Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:34:05 +0100
"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx> пишет:

> So I've been doing a few pages of migration so far and here's my take
> on how I would see things done...

Do we have a plan to drop drupal and move everything to the
wiki? I can't remember if someone discussed it here...

Also you made new cool smgl style, thanks. I noticed 2 minor glitches.
The first one is with the search box (i use russian translation),
screenshot attached. The second is that the current black-and-white
banner doesn't look good with other styles available in preferences.
Can we assign separate banners for each style? If not, can we remove
other styles?

--
Alexander Tsamutali