sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: " sm-discuss " <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:34:05 +0100

So I've been doing a few pages of migration so far and here's my take on
how I would see things done...

a) http://wiki.sourcemage.org/SourceMage*
Anything under the SourceMage hiearchy would be considered as
official and marked immutable or editable only by the developers.
If this can be done there's a fair number of pages under there already
that need such attention... Among them Keysigning, Developers, Voting
Policy and such. Possibly this hiearchy could only be modifiable via
git commits?

b) All other hiearchies I was thinking of so far would be as follows:
Documentation/*
Misc/*
The Documentation hiearchy seems obvious enough for any docs we have to
be sorted under an Install/ FAQ/ etc... hiearchies under it

The Misc/* one would be for various things that don't fit into either.

The hiearachies itself of course can be also used as categories along the
way.

If anyone has any other recommendations and such please let me know...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C