sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Alexander Tsamutali <astsmtl AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Drupal -> wiki migration
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 17:33:17 +0500

В Sun, 04 Nov 2007 11:22:51 +0100
"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx> пишет:

> The theme is by eekee, and yeah we are dropping drupal as soon as the
> content is migrated to the wiki... Help out so we can get it faster.

Thanks eekee, hope you fix those glitches! ;-)

Can someone explain in more detail:

Why we are dropping Drupal?

What is the general direction our web site is moving? Is Moin Moin a
final point?

I like the decision to drop Drupal and move to Moin Moin mainly because
i like Python and dislike PHP. :-) But Drupal solved the main problem of
our previous site, which was just a set of different web
applications. Do we really need another migration?

--
Alexander Tsamutali