sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Missing developers
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:49:14 -0800

On Thursday 04 January 2007 11:12, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:

> So where are the 10 missing developers?

I've removed myself and the two developers who made public withdrawal notices
from the list, so now you're only looking for 7.

As for myself, I've already resigned from the Tome Lead position, and I'm not
planning on doing anything w/Source Mage any time in the foreseeable future,
due to lack of time, so I'm officially resigning from any part of the dev
team.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.