sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:45:12 +0100

Am Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:36:36 +0100
schrieb Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>:

> Am Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:05:47 -0800
> schrieb Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>:
>
> > Please wrap your text to 80 characters. Thanks.
>
> Oh, sorry, I again forgot that the web archive software is too dumb to
insert <br> at places and make the text wrappable by the browser...

Sorry! I again forgot to actually do the wrapping after spending an
hour on writing that mail.
No offence really... I wanted to do it.

Wait, an hour? Frick - I spent even more time on it... I have to cut
that email writing and fix bugs instead.

--
Thomas Orgis - Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
(http://www.sourcemage.org) OrgisNetzOrganisation ---)=-