sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] scm next steps
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:53:15 +0200

Eric Sandall wrote :

> > Web interface is up here: http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/smgl/grimoire.svk/
> >
> > Does anyone know a better svn repo browser than svnweb? This seems pretty
> > limited in functionality. And it's not very bright about what it lists...
> > if you click on a filename, you get back a list of every file that was
> > changed in the revision that last changed that file, and then the acual
> > file contents you asked for. This means that for a lot of these files
> > that

> > haven't changed since their initial import, you have to wait for a list of
> > every file in the repo to load. In other words, it scales about as well
> > as

> > svn does. Some of these pages are like 4-5MB in size. #svk told me this
> > is the one to use though, and it looks like svk uses it themselves (though
> > theirs is down right now).
>
> I've heard viewcvs can display SVN repos, but not very well. Chora (part
> of the HORDE framework) can display SVN repos.

There's ViewVC BUT I think you have a mis-configuration problem with
the svn::web. I had a similar problem with it a while ago.

Look here on how it's supposed to look:

http://mages.ath.cx:9090/viewsvn

The problem is I belive that it can't find the css in the proper location but
am not 100% sure.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461