sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:54:05 -0700

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 07:54, Jeremy Blosser wrote:

> We'd have more space on the developer page and the site in general if we
> got rid of the third column. Can we move those things to the bottom of the
> first column? Some of the things over there now are less important; I
> don't know how much the "who's online/who's new" really matters for the way
> we use our site. Quite a lot of the links in the "logged in" section
> probably don't mean much to most people, either.

I'll see what I can do on that front. Do we want to keep the "Sponsors" and
"Grimoire Updates" blocks?

If so, should the "Sponsors" block be on the top of the left-hand column, or
under the "Main Menu" block, or farther down?

The "Grimoire Updates" block may not be as necessary or useful with the
"Changes to..." stories.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.