sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:54:18 -0700

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 07:02, Eric Sandall wrote:
> Jason Flatt wrote:
> > On Monday 15 May 2006 19:55, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> >> I updated all the links on the developers page for the users that
> >> mentioned their page... I'm tempted to just switch them all, since
> >> there's more people not linked at all from their name who do have wiki
> >> pages. Anyone see a problem with that? Anyone *want* their drupal
> >> profile to be what's linked?
> >
> > I think it's important that the Drupal profile be linked as well, since
> > different information is shown there. I was going to try to come up with
> > an aesthetically pleasing way of getting both the Drupal profile and the
> > Wiki bio listed for each developer, but I haven't had an opportunity to
> > get into it, yet.
>
> Should we link the Drupal profile from the wiki page? Or add an entry
> for the wiki page to the Drupal profile?
>
> -sandalle

I think if these were my only two options, I would choose the latter. It
seems
odd to go from Drupal to the Wiki and back to Drupal. I was actually going to
see if I could find a way to have both links on the developers page.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.