sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] wiki bio pages
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 08:49:49 -0700

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 13:00, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> On May 16, Jason Flatt [jflatt AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
> >
> > The "Instant Messengers" column on the dev page could go away, also,
> > since that information is in (or should be) the profile.
>
> Hrm, good point, I'd say please do that. That column is horrid on the
> formatting. We could use that column for 'profile' or change the name link
> to the profile and use that column for 'wiki page' or something.

I've modified the developer's page[0] thusly: I've removed the final "Instant
Messengers" column (I had to modify quite a few profiles to make sure I
didn't lose that info.) and added a "Bio" column in the middle (it seemed to
make more sense there). I've only really made changes for the Council of
Elders section, as I didn't want to modify the whole thing only to get vetoes
on it. I could also remove the "IRC Nick" column, since it's duplicated in
the profile and Wiki bio pages, but I think, like the "E-mail Address"
column, it should stay. Let me know what you all think about it and I will
proceed.

--
Jason Flatt
Source Mage GNU/Linux: Linux so advanced, it may as well be magic.