sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] process for getting bugfixes and security updates into stable grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] process for getting bugfixes and security updates into stable grimoire
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 17:22:11 +0200

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 09:26:49AM -0500, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> On May 10, Arwed von Merkatz [v.merkatz AT gmx.net] wrote:
> > The page is now up at
> > http://wiki.sourcemage.org/Stable_Grimoire_Bug_Handling
>
> When do we resolve these bugs as CLOSED? After someone (preferably the
> reporter) marks them VERIFIED?

I'm not sure. Overall I don't think that the whole FIXED -> VERIFIED ->
CLOSED process is working too well for us, and I don't really see a need
to.
Why not just resolve stuff as FIXED and have it reopened if it's not
fixed for the reporter? That's imho much easier. It drops the explicit
verification step, but do we need that one?

http://www.sourcemage.org