sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Tomcat Help

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: dave AT sourcemage.org
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Tomcat Help
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 23:06:22 -0500

Hey all.

Trying to build Tomcat, and working my way through the myriad
dependencies I seem to have hit a brick wall with the jdmk spell.

The package it requires from sun appears to be no longer available. The
link referenced in the spell is:

http://java.sun.com/products/jdmk/

and the file name is:
jdmk50_otherplatforms.zip

Sun seems to have upgraded the package and is now offering it in a box
for like... money. The only hit on google for the filename is swooly's
site, which appears to not be up.

Tomcat is kind of a big thing to not be able to build.. any help I could
get from you java bad-asses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
--dave.