sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] A new config_query - results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] A new config_query - results
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 00:46:08 +0100

OK after counting from those who took the time to reply
I think the following comes to a count:

_checkbox I
_multilist+derivatives IIII
_multi IIIII
_multiple I

I counted all the yes votes as in if someone said:
I don't mind whichever all got I vote...
Same for ohh I like all EXCEPT means all but except got
a vote.

So I guess it was decided for config_query_multi.

This is the FINAL call for comments... Speak now or be cursed with
the current name till the end. ;)

I'll be taking comments for two days...
If you disagree with the results explain why. If you dislike the name
or would like to recommend a better alternative explain it why.

After the two days I'll finalize the name in the grimoire. The bug for sorcery
will get filled in a few months(~3 months) time after more ppl check the
function
or use it to see if there is anything obvioulsy wrong.

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461