sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] A new config_query - results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] A new config_query - results
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:05:21 +0100

Andrew "ruskie" Levstik wrote :

> But yeah check for any obvious bugs then start abusing it as much as
> possible...

OK The function is now named config_query_multi
It was the decision of the gurus to name it that
and so it shall remain.

HOW TO USE:
cat CONFIGURE
.. ${GRIMOIRE}/config_query_multi.function
config_query_multi VARX "Description" opt1 opt2 opt3

You need to source it in the file you want to use it for now
since FUNCTIONS isn't sourced for CONFIGURE

I'll give it two months of usage in the grimoire and
bug checking before submiting to sorcery as an enhancment.

If you find a bug try and fix it...

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html

Key id = A7A9E461
Key fingerprint = 757E C16B F5B7 DC27 B003 CCED CF95 3A77 A7A9 E461