sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Warning for API_VERSION

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Flavien Bridault (Disk Guru)" <f.bridault AT fra.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Warning for API_VERSION
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:32:46 +0100

Hello people,

A small warning for people who may perform changes in graphics and
graphics-libs sections. I finalized the conversion to BUILD_API 2 in the
two whole sections. So as usual, I removed all BUILD_API=2 fields in the
DETAILS files and put that in the API_VERSION file of the sections. So
please import these two files in your p4 view if you use individual
spells from these sections (if you use the whole section, a p4 sync is
sufficient of course).
Someone already made the error to add a BUILD_API field in a DETAILS
file because of this, so I want to be sure that it would not happen once
more. ;-)

++
--
Flavien Bridault

Source Mage GNU/Linux
Disk, Graphics and Graphics-libs sections Guru

irc: vlaaad
jabber: vlaaad AT amessage.be