sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] enlightenment, e17, e16

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] enlightenment, e17, e16
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 17:34:57 +0100

Any more comments on this thread? any opposition? We havent heard anything
from you lace, do the proposals satisfy your concerns?

Yea, I am satisfied. :-)
Thank all for your opinions.

Summarize:
We will have e16 and e17, e16-profile and e17-profile spells.
Now we have to integrate "e" section from test grimoire to stable-rc and stable grimoire, rename (deprecate) enlightenment spell to e16 spell.
After some time (one month?) the fake spell enlightenment (or just "e"?) can wake from the dead.
It just ask which version (e16, e17, both) should be installed, of course stable16 can be default.
It can use the new function "config_query_checkbox".

--
Ladislav Hagara