sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New general guru

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jason Flatt <jflatt AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New general guru
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:30:58 -0800

On Friday 13 January 2006 11:45, Eric Sandall wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > I added him. Which one is the "official" developer page? This one or the
> > one in the wiki[1]? The wrong one should be replaced by a link to the
> > other.
> >
> > P.S: the one in drupal has awful layout for me, is that just me or can
> > someone with more html skills make it look better?
> >
> > [1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/The_Source_Mage_Developers
>
> The http://www.sourcemage.org/developers is the official page. I had
> remove the wiki one[1] and made a link to the Drupal one before the
> server went down. I'll go redo that.
>
> The tabling looks okay to me, but my HTML is weak.
>
> -sandalle

I have been working on those pages. I wasn't sure about the status of the
wiki pages, so I was leaving them until I could get to them.

The reason the layout is so bad is because each section is setup in a
separate
table. I didn't set it up that way, but I've left it because I ASSuMEd that
it was done that way on purpose because someone liked it. :^) I believe
that if the entire thing were in one table, it would make the page quite
wide, but I can try it to see if it would work.

--
Jason Flatt
jflatt AT sourcemage.org