sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New general guru

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New general guru
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:30:04 +0100

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:40:54AM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Jan 2006, Ladislav Hagara wrote:
> >> I'd like to welcome a new member of the grimoire team, Juuso Alasuutari.
> >> He decided that joining us as a general guru would be a good way to get
> >> the bugs he experienced fixed :)
> >
> > Welcome aboard !!!
> > And thanks for reporting and later on fixing "your" 29 bugs. :-)
> > Good work [1].
> > BTW, Juuso is missing in [2]. I would add him but I am not able to find
> > "Edit" menu.
> <snip>
>
> Nice bug reports Juuso. ;)
>
> Ladislav,
> Someone has added him now, but I believe only Team Leads can edit that
> page is why you have no 'Edit' button.

I added him. Which one is the "official" developer page? This one or the
one in the wiki[1]? The wrong one should be replaced by a link to the
other.

P.S: the one in drupal has awful layout for me, is that just me or can
someone with more html skills make it look better?

[1] http://wiki.sourcemage.org/The_Source_Mage_Developers

http://www.sourcemage.org