sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Test Sorcery and You

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Test Sorcery and You
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 00:30:29 +0200

However, hropping the exit code on the floor is absolutely the wrong
thing to do. That people think thats someone "okay" is quite distressing.

Andrew, you probably read between the lines.
I didn't say sorcery should ignore cvs exit code. I only say stable sorcery works for me and test sorcery doesn't work.
Of course I know that next stable sorcery will be much better and moreover will process cvs exit codes.
You asked for help with testing test sorcery so I tried it.
It is difficult to claim for me several last weeks that "Working on this project is about fun!". :-(

--
Ladislav Hagara