sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 4 and OpenSSL 0.9.8 in test?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Brown <dmlb2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GCC 4 and OpenSSL 0.9.8 in test?
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:38:51 -0700

Yeah I've still got some conflicts between info and locales and also gcc installing to lib64 on x86-64 but what I've done so far is on my subversion repo and cache files and install logs are located on my webserver

username: anonsvn password: anonsvn
svn co https://68.69.201.229/svn/local/local-devel-grimoire
svn co https://68.69.201.229/svn/local/local-test-grimoire

also install logs and cache files for devel is
http://68.69.201.229:8080/pub/caches/dmlb2002
http://68.69.201.229:8080/pub/logs/dmlb2002

Also check out modifications to libgcc to explicitly call the correct gcc binary.

I also forgot to mention that I'm back in school and now that I'm helping sorcery team now this code is going to remain kinda stagnant until I get extra time (and motivation) to deal with it some more.

- David Brown