sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] init.d problems in devel

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT optimaltec.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] init.d problems in devel
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:07:53 -0400

Hi Seth,

My laptop didn't start with the latest mountall.sh. Setting SOFTFIX=yes
worked though. Maybe this should be the default?
Also, one minor things. After init.d update, /etc/sysconfig/init got
overwritten, so the system returned back to default runlevel 3.
Would you like me to file bugs about these problems?
Thanks!

Sergey.