sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable 0.1 Notes and Last Call

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Lubomir Blaha <tritol AT trilogic.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Stable 0.1 Notes and Last Call
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:21:35 +0200

On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 09:53:53AM -0500, Jeremy Blosser (emrys) wrote:
> If I do 'ln -s /usr/lib/libnssckbi.so /usr/lib/firefox/.', I get a copy of
> firefox that has all the root certs and appears to work like it should.
> So, we apparently still have the certs, we just have to make the browsers
> use them. I don't know if this ln is the way to do that, or if the "right
> way" is something else.
>
> Arwed, can you see if you see something similar for mozilla/galeon?

'ln -s /usr/lib/libnssckbi.so /usr/lib/mozilla/.' makes Galeon happy :).
Probably Mozilla too (Galeon uses its libs) but my Mozilla doesn't work any
more. It doesn't work BEFORE symlink so problem is on the other place (I never
use Mozilla :).

Tritol

--
There was, it appeared, a mysterious rite of initiation through which,
in one way or another, almost every member of the team passed. The term