sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:42:57 +0200

Ok, seems like most people agree with the way I proposed, so I'll write
it up a little more formally and put it in the guru handbook.
Sergey, I understand your concerns about auto-updating, but I believe
(and others seem to agree) that the option for it is good as long as the
spells default to not update automatically.

http://www.sourcemage.org