sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Sergey A. Lipnevich" <sergey AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] How to handle multi-version spells
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:20:30 +0400

David Michael Leo Brown Jr. wrote:

Well as for apr/apr-util Sergey and I talked about that a little we were going
to split it up into two spells; apr0 which apache2 would depend on and apr
which httpd-dev would depend on. We both agreed (iirc) that this would be the
best course of action to take with the apr/apr-util spells because the 0.9.X versions aren't the active branch of apr/apr-util.

Yes sir :-).