sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Being about choice is knowing where to stop

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew <afrayedknot AT thefrayedknot.armory.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Being about choice is knowing where to stop
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:09:14 -0700

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:53:13PM -0400, Sergey A. Lipnevich wrote:
> Quoting Seth Alan Woolley <seth AT positivism.org>:

> >>There's also BUILD files where OPTS and CFLAGS are modified sometimes.
> >>It's not
> >>rare.
> >
> >gaze BUILD <spell> ;)
>
> That won't do it.
>

> >I thought you wanted to see the stuff you had entered in yourself at the
> >prompts.
>
> I want to see *every option* that went into a particular spell in a *single*
> view.

1) File an enhancement bug to store whatever it is you want in the tablet,
this is what its for.
2) File an enhancement bug for gaze so that it can present this information
to you in whatever way it is you want it.
3) (optional) Help write down standards for how common tasks should be
accomplished in spells. Without standards everyone does their own thing and
we get nowhere.

|Andrew D. Stitt | astitt at sourcemage.org |
|irc: afrayedknot | afrayedknot at t.armory.com |
|aim: thefrayedknot or iteratorplusplus | acedit at armory.com |
|Sorcery Team Lead | ftp://t.armory.com/ |