sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:09:55 -0800

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 10:06:59PM -0800, Eric Sandall wrote:
> I like some of the ones done at
> http://www.pixelcarnage.com/work/sourcemage.org/
> as well as http://lunar-linux.org/ and http://www.sourcemage.net/ (though
> this
> could use a little cleanup: smaller blocks, SMGL theme).

Dude,

What can I tell 'ya... I'm mostly looking for input regarding what
people like about production sites in the same genre as us (which is why
I mentioned linux distros)... I want to know *what* it is about those
sites that people like, and I'm not really interested in our mock-ups.
I'm aware of our mock-ups, but that's not the point here...

So, any chance you'd be able to elucidate a bit on why you like Lunar's
website?

-Adam

(Apologies in advance for the Dude... it's early Monday, what can I
say...)