sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andrew \"ruskie\" Levstik" <ruskie AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:54:50 +0100

Adam Clark wrote :

> PGP verify signed message
> gpg: Signature made ned 23 jan 2005 20:06:35 CET using DSA key ID D4BAC9D6
> gpg: Good signature from "Adam Clark <aclark AT sourcemage.org>"
> gpg: aka "Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>"
> gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
> owner.
> Primary key fingerprint: 31A6 51A3 23A3 FA29 8EA5 D909 DA94 BEC3 D4BA C9D6
> PGP verification success
>
> Hi all,
>
> As you may know we're embarking on the project of putting together a new
> website.
>
> While some things are getting organized and tested in the background, I
> could really use some input from those of us who have to use the website
> on a regular basis.
>
> If you have a couple of seconds, please drop a reply back to this thread
> letting me/us know what your 2 favourite distro websites are, and why.
> Whether you like the colors, the layout of the menus, the presentation
> of the content, easy to navigate, whatever, I'd like to know what you
> think.
>
> The point of this is to try and get some ideas together as to how our
> website should function. We will each have our own ideas, and we'd like
> to strive for what's best for all of us.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Adam

Well I like thewolfs idea of a site modifications and I think the gaze.php
that duane is making will
be a boost.

--
Andrew "ruskie" Levstik

For all the knowledge... || URL: http://ruskie.pixelcarnage.com
I will prevail... || ICQ: 321223361
If I fail nothing is left... || MSN: ruskie_0 AT yahoo.co.uk
All is lost... || Jabber: ruskie AT jabber.org
Never to be seen again... || Yahoo!: ruskie_0
Nevermore...

EtPan! - nicest email client I have seen -
http://libetpan.sourceforge.net/etpan

Key ID = 32FE2034
Key fingerprint = EF36 041B E2A5 4E6F 7B3E 6B45 C0F2 E234 32FE 2034