sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "jason AT flattfamily.com" <jason AT flattfamily.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Call for website input
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:19:27 -0500

> I think it won't be too bad to keep our general graphical design, red
black
> and white, instead of adding blue like on www.sourcemage.net

(Bluemarine) was never meant to be the real design for the new Web site.
It is the default theme (mostly) that comes with Drupal and was only left
there as a place holder until Rowan (thewolf) came up with a new look and
feel, which, unfortunately, never happened.

-- Jason Flatt

http://mail2web.com/ .