sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Gareth Clay <gareth.clay AT fireflyuk.net>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, projectlead AT sourcemage.org, grimoire AT sourcemage.org, tony AT perforce.com, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:48:20 +0000

Hi Eric,

I'd just like to say farewell along with everyone else. I know I'm a fairly
quiet member of the SMGL community, but I've been using SMGL since before the
split from Kyle's distribution, and it's impossible to use it for that long
without getting an appreciation of the huge amount of time and effort you've
put in.

Well done, thank you, and all the best for the future :)

Gareth 'i4' Clay