sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Unet <unet.42 AT free.fr>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 20:38:36 +0200

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 14:21 +0200, Eric Schabell wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I have decided that I have invested enough energy and time in Source
> Mage as a developer, since 2001 I have filled many roles here:

Damn,

I'm sad, especially when I remember the origin of SourceMage, the fork,
and the excitation that surrounded us.

You will always be remembered, of course because of the numerous
contributions you've made to SourceMage, but also for the honesty,
respect, and kindness you always expressed, even in difficult times.

And you're right, real life will become increasingly absorbing with a
child to take care of :)

Hope you'll still be with us on irc !!!

Thanks for everything,

Kevin 'Unet' Dahan