sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Adam Clark <adamsgl AT dhbit.ca>
  • To: Eric Schabell <eschabell AT sourcemage.org>, SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving the SMGL development team...
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:28:13 -0700

Hey there Eric,

Wow, it's tough to believe that it was a couple of years ago already
when the big split happened - it feels like 'only a couple of months
ago' when I couldn't find the time to contibute on a regular basis. It
always was a good feeling to see that you were still sticking around,
and I'm hoping your other endeavors treat you well.

Take care, hope you continue enjoying SMGL as I do.

-Adam