sm-discuss - RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery message verbosity getting out of hand?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: evraire AT tuwg.com
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sorcery message verbosity getting out of hand?
  • Date: 6 Sep 2004 15:14:48 -0000

I'm with John on this. We could do like other applications with a verbosity
level, that is a number representing the level of verbosity one would like.
0 being none, increasingly higher numbers meaning increasingly more
information.

Just a thought. Personally I just hope I can continue to receive the verbose
messages if I want to.

Keep up the great work guys!